Hẹn hò là một chủ đề quen thuộc với chúng ta nhất là các bạn thanh niên, sinh viên. Vậy để nói những câu này trong tieng Anh? Chúng ta cùng học bài học sau để tìm câu trả lời.
1. Be seeing anyone / be dating SO: đang hẹn hò ai đó
VD : He is dating Mary and at the same time seeing Jane. What a two faced jerk!
2. To make a play for / to hit on / to try it on: tán tỉnh ai đó
VD : Some guy hit on me when I was standing at the bar.
3. Go steady with someone: có mối quan hệ vững vàng với ai đó
VD : Their relationship has been going for 5 years now. They really go steady with each other.
4. Be made for each other : có tiền duyên với ai
VD : Paul and Ann were made for each other.
5. Beat on SB / fool around / play around: lừa đảo ai
VD : He wasn’t serious in this relationship. He was just fooling around with her.
6. Break up /split up : chia tay
VD : They aren’t with each other anymore. They have already broke up.
7. Go your own ways : mỗi người một đường
VD : They are thinking about divorce and going their own ways.
8. Drop/ ditch SO: bỏ ai đó
VD : Did you know that Sarah has ditched her boyfriend?
9. To let go : để mọi chuyện vào quá khứ
VD : I think it’s best we let go our argument yesterday and make peach with each other.
10. Have no strings (attached) :không có ràng buộc tình cảm với ai
VD : They are just together for sexual pleasure. No strings attached.
11. Be on the lookout : đang tìm đối tượng
VD : He’s on the lookout for another girl right now. He already split up with his old girlfriend.